At our locations throughout North America, Roseville Home Care Assistance caregivers help thousands of seniors every day. As a rapidly growing company, we offer a pleasant work situation, competitive salary and benefits. Qualifications include:
- Minimum age of 21 (locations may vary*)
- High school or college diploma
- Ability to lift 75 pounds
- Proof of work eligibility
- Clean driving record and no history of criminal background
- At least two years of caregiving experience or equivalent training.
- (Additional requirements depending on local regulations)